RE: Printing 1 page landscape in a flow

Subject: RE: Printing 1 page landscape in a flow
From: Vanessa Vandervalk <vanessa -dot- vandervalk -at- mitratech -dot- com>
To: DJones -at- zebra -dot- com, "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 11:38:54 -0700

Donna,

We have one page in a FrameMaker document that uses a rotated master page in a flow that normally uses portrait pages. It is a bit troublesome. When the content before that page changes, the content that is supposed to be on the landscape page gets pushed to a portrait page, and portrait content falls on the landscape page. This means we have to make a note to ensure that the final product has the right content on that particular page.

Also, we have not figured out a way to have our normal header and footer show up properly on the landscape page (at the short ends of the page). We decided not to show any header or footer on that page. If anyone has another idea on how this can be done, it would be helpful!

Vanessa Vandervalk