RE: recommending open-source sw and OpenOffice.org WAS (no subject)

Subject: RE: recommending open-source sw and OpenOffice.org WAS (no subject)
From: "James Jones" <doc-x -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "'Claire Pateman'" <clairepateman -at- hotmail -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 11:48:53 -0500

Cannot say much about the part of your question about hats and diagram
drawing tools because I don't know. However, I just started learning the
OpenOffice suite and it is quite impressive. Its interfaces are not entirely
unlike those of the MS Office suite.
Another thing is that OOo lets you 'save as pdf'.

Jim Jones http://tinyurl.com/4arjc