Does Anyone here use Confluence for Documentation?

Subject: Does Anyone here use Confluence for Documentation?
From: "A.H." <isaac840 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 09:59:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Whirlers,

I've got a problem. I want to import our HTML pages
into Confluence, an enterprise wiki. Confluence has an
html macro, which lets you insert html markup within
the text editor.

We now have to convert our CSS styles into
confluence styles. Normally you would do this with
user-created macros, but they dont work within the
html macro.

Besides customizing the theme, is there another way to
handle this?

Anthony Hernandnez
FCNY

http://mail.yahoo.com