RE: How to get PDFs to open in new window?

Subject: RE: How to get PDFs to open in new window?
From: "Potdar, Deepali" <deepali -at- bf -dot- umich -dot- edu>
To: "Shlomo Perets" <shlomo2 -at- microtype -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 16:14:14 -0400

Shlomo,

I looked into what you said a little more and have more questions.

So the best option sounds like it'd be to change the link properties-
but we just can't seem to figure out how to do this- even though it
seems it should be obvious.

With regard to the documents we have already published (this is
literally hundreds), is there a way to do this all in batch? We're
upgrading our LCMS in the next week and it is then that we run into the
issue at all (the current version of our LCMS doesn't exactly have this
problem).

Thoughts?

Thank you again,

Deepali