Document Change Notes - Reprise

Subject: Document Change Notes - Reprise
From: "Diana Ost" <Diana -dot- Ost -at- msmcorp -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 11:05:31 -0400

Hi Whirlers:

Someone posted a comment about tracking changes in documents with an
Excel spreadsheet (for each doc, I think). I can't seem to find the
post, and I was wondering, if someone has such a spreadsheet, would they
*share it* with me?

Thanks in advance....

Diana Ost
Technical Writer/Reporting Analyst
Production Administration
Market Street Mortgage Corporation
diana -dot- ost -at- msmcorp -dot- com
Phone (727) 431-7209
Fax (727) 724-9096
2650 McCormick Drive, Suite 200
Clearwater, Florida 33759

This message and any attachments may contain confidential or privileged
information and are only for the intended recipient of this message. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by return
email or phone, and delete or destroy this and all copies of this
message and all attachments. Any unauthorized disclosure, use,
distribution, or reproduction of this message or any attachments is
prohibited and may be unlawful.