RE: Reviewers who don't review

Subject: RE: Reviewers who don't review
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- granatedit -dot- com>
To: "'Siliconwriter'" <siliconwriter -at- comcast -dot- net>, "'TECHWR-L List'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 18:15:47 -0400

Tell your own manager exactly what you told us and ask your manager how he
or she would like you to proceed next time -- to "stand over" the person or
to perform your job as you have been. If your manager says do the latter,
request that your manager get assurance that the next time will not bring
more outrageous accusations or juvenile responses.

Bonnie Granat
http://www.GranatEdit.com