RE: Breaking into the tech writing job market

Subject: RE: Breaking into the tech writing job market
From: "Mike Schmidt" <mschmidt -at- weathercentral -dot- tv>
To: "Laura Lemay" <lemay-lists1 -at- lauralemay -dot- com>, "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- c" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 13:35:36 -0500

Bravo!!! It's been a long time and I've forgotten the names of the
indices, etc. And yes, as I began defending myself, I've said I'm not
condescending. It's the readability, not the "Run, Sally, run!"
approach.

Again... Thank you.

I'm going to curl up under my desk in the fetal position now for awhile.