RE: Designing your Documentation/Writing Department

Subject: RE: Designing your Documentation/Writing Department
From: <Marsha -dot- Kamish -at- shell -dot- com>
To: <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 07:24:05 -0500

Not to worry. I have my 16-year-old nephew working on the transporter issue. Poor kid wants to go to MIT. He's one reason I won't retire early - one family alone can't pay for that kind of education.

Let's see...how to keep this tech writing-related...Oh! I notice every once in awhile, someone mentions their portfolio. When I try to show an interviewer some of my work and why it's good (blush) they aren't interested! It bums me out. And this is from people who end up hiring me.

Marsha Kamish
Technical Writer
Shell Exploration & Production Company
Two Shell Plaza, 777 Walker Street, Houston, TX 77002, United States of America

Tel: +1-713-241-5807 5807 Other Tel: 281-579-2188
Email: mgkamish -at- yahoo -dot- com
Internet: http://www.shell.com/eandp-en
The usual caveats....