RE: Usefulness of Grant Writing to APMC?

Subject: RE: Usefulness of Grant Writing to APMC?
From: "Patterson, Jan" <Jan -dot- Patterson -at- esph -dot- com>
To: "Karl Ben" <karl -dot- ben -at- gmail -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 11:45:35 -0400

If your question is whether "for profit" businesses have access to grant
money, the answer is yes. I am employed by a "for profit" company and
recently participated in writing a grant proposal to seek funds that a
government agency is offering to research and create systems that track
air quality.

jan.

jan e patterson - sr technical writer - environmental systems products -
tucson, arizona