Re: Usefulness of Grant Writing to APMC?

Subject: Re: Usefulness of Grant Writing to APMC?
From: "Susan Hogarth" <hogarth -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 16:01:43 -0400

On 8/24/06, Patterson, Jan <Jan -dot- Patterson -at- esph -dot- com> wrote:

If your question is whether "for profit" businesses have access to grant
money, the answer is yes. I am employed by a "for profit" company and
recently participated in writing a grant proposal to seek funds that a
government agency is offering to research and create systems that track
air quality.

I do this same sort of writing, except that the proposals are for
contracts rather than grants. I'm not sure how the granting model
would work for something like this. Willt he systems being created be
used by your company for further work?

--
Susan Hogarth
http://www.colliething.com