RE: WinHelp on Vista - a useful link

Subject: RE: WinHelp on Vista - a useful link
From: "sbuckley" <sbuckley -at- onlinewriter -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 11:22:50 -0700

Apologies for resurrecting this e-mail thread for those who have already
moved on, but I thought a good link to information on the subject would be
helpful. Also, my last understanding was that WinHelp would be supported for
Vista, but in a lower priority. I thought that meant no bug fixes, but it
seems to be mean more (i.e., a download will be needed).

I prefer this MSDN link for information on Vista. Please be aware that most
MSDN links are available to the public. Let me know if you have problems
accessing the following information.

Click the following link
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnlong/html
/AppComp.asp . At "The Windows Vista Developer Story: Application
Compatibility Cookbook" page, under "Contents", click the "Help Engine
Support" link. It's one of the last links under "Contents."