RE: I'm sticking with WinHelp (was Re: WinHelp on Vista - a usefullink)

Subject: RE: I'm sticking with WinHelp (was Re: WinHelp on Vista - a usefullink)
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 12:12:04 -0400

"Other design considerations"?

One example of a design consideration might be:
"Mike's customers like popups with embedded links."
Or:
"Mike's customers use varying browser security settings."

It's always interesting to have to tell a customer that the new,
improved widget doesn't do all of the things that the old widget could
do. I recently had that experience with our office phone system.

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter. Thank you.