Re: Too old?

Subject: Re: Too old?
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 12:41:54 -0700

I can. The odds that anything dating back more than 10 years
will be relevant to an open position are fairly slim, especially for
an individual contributor, and if there's 25 years of experience
in a resume and most of it doesn't support an application for the
current position it tends to suggest an inability to focus on critical
subject matter and trim the irrelevant.

Gene Kim-Eng

----- Original Message ----- From: <Liz_Vela -at- bcbstx -dot- com>