RE: Strengths tech writers should have to land internships

Subject: RE: Strengths tech writers should have to land internships
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- granatedit -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 13:39:36 -0400

My experience is nearly identical to David's. I think the most valuable
trait to bring to the interview for an internship is a deep desire to learn
in general -- and in particular to learn about one's own strengths in a
real-world technical writing environment.

Bonnie Granat
http://www.GranatEdit.com

<snip>