RE: Interviewing Strategies

Subject: RE: Interviewing Strategies
From: "Thomas Johnson" <tajohnson -at- microlinetc -dot- com>
To: <dgreen -at- associatedbrands -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 15:22:16 -0500

I can see it now.

Well Tom, we'd like you to come to work for us. Do you have any questions?

Yes, may I go use the restroom? Before I say 'Yes', I want to see what kind
of toilet paper you use here. That's important to a technical writer in case
we run out of note paper. (I had to tie this into TW somehow).

I never thought of that before. As a technical writer, I make it a point of
learning something new every day. Hey, I can go home now.

Thomas Johnson
tajohnson -at- microlinetc -dot- com