RE: How to use Out of Office Assistant with Techwr-l

Subject: RE: How to use Out of Office Assistant with Techwr-l
From: "Fred Ridder" <docudoc -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: diane_evans -at- merck -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 13:55:14 -0500

Setting to digest mode also works well for short periods. Your
mail server would only receive one list-related e-mail per day
and the OoO message would only go to the Techwr-l digest
server.

From: "Evans, Diane L (Rosetta)" <diane_evans -at- merck -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 10:36:15 -0800

>I would like to set the MS Outlook Out of Office Assistant for next
week but I don't want y'all to have to see that
>message every time I get a message from techwr-l. How do I set a rule
for that? Thanks!

The easiest way is to set your Techwr-l subscription to "no mail".

end of the page.

Diane Evans
Requirements Analyst
ASQ CSQE
Rosetta Inpharmatics
206-802-6560

New Jersey, USA 08889), and/or its affiliates (which may be known
outside the United States as Merck Frosst, Merck Sharp & Dohme or MSD
and in Japan, as Banyu - direct contact information for affiliates is
available at http://www.merck.com/contact/contacts.html) that may be
confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged. It is
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named on this
message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this
message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then
delete it from your system.

You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as docudoc -at- hotmail -dot- com -dot-
or visit http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/docudoc%40hotmail.com

Your Hotmail address already works to sign into Windows Live Messenger! Get it now http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0020000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://get.live.com/messenger/overview