Re: Batch Conversion of Images

Subject: Re: Batch Conversion of Images
From: "Fred Ridder" <docudoc -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: RobinsonG2 -at- michigan -dot- gov, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com, KRH -at- weiland-wfg -dot- com
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 14:47:32 -0500

Irfanview is *not* free if you are using it for business purposes.
It is free for personal, non-commercial use, but if you use it for
your business you are asked to pay a very reasonable small
license fee. It's such a good tool that I hate to see Irfan get
stiffed. For that matter, I think it would be nice if *all* people
who find his tool useful honor his request to contribute US$12
to its further development and support.

My opinions only; I don't speak for Intel.
Fred Ridder
Intel
Parsippany, NJ

From: "Gary Robinson" <RobinsonG2 -at- michigan -dot- gov>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>,"Keith Hansen" <KRH -at- weiland-wfg -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 13:56:02 -0500

Irfanview should work well for this task. I done this in the past using
it. It's free and available at www.irfanview.com .

Gary G. Robinson
BRIDGES Project - Online Documentation
Michigan Dept. of Human Services
235 S. Grand Ave.
Lansing, MI 48933
517.241.3729

RobinsonG2 -at- michigan -dot- gov

>>> "Keith Hansen" <KRH -at- weiland-wfg -dot- com> 12/21/2006 1:49 PM >>>
OK folks! My second (and last) question of the day:

* I have hundreds of BMP files. I want to convert them all to PNG.

* Any way to do a quick, easy batch conversion from BMP to PNG? I
don't
really want to open up each image and do a "Save As" manually!

Thanks in advance for any ideas!

Keith

format plus PDF, HTML and more. Flexible, precise, and efficient
content

Create HTML or Microsoft Word content and convert to Help file formats
or
printed documentation. Features include single source authoring, team
authoring,
Web-based technology, and PDF output.
http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList

---
You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as RobinsonG2 -at- michigan -dot- gov -dot-
or visit
http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/robinsong2%40michigan.gov

You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as docudoc -at- hotmail -dot- com -dot-
or visit http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/docudoc%40hotmail.com

Type your favorite song.  Get a customized station.  Try MSN Radio powered by Pandora. http://radio.msn.com/?icid=T002MSN03A07001