Re: Off-topic: The Wonders of Technology

Subject: Re: Off-topic: The Wonders of Technology
From: "Michael L. Wyland" <michael -at- sumptionandwyland -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 11:22:20 -0600

Susan:

I suppose you're right, but since I don't read (or speak) Farsi, I had no idea what I was looking at. At least the subject was labelled "off-topic."

BTW, I use AVG spam/virus/firewall software, and it didn't set off alarms like ZoneAlarm did for someone else here. I just ran a full scan using AVG, and I'll start one with Ad-Aware in a minute to confirm there was no damage done to my system. I used to use Norton products, but I couldn't find 3- or 5-license pricing for most of their products. Also, AVG picks up a lot of viruses and other threats that Norton doesn't. AVG offers a 5-license price.

As long as we're off-topic *and* on a Friday...<g>

Michael L. Wyland
Sumption & Wyland
818 South Hawthorne Avenue
Sioux Falls, SD 57104-4537
(605) 336-0244
(605) 336-0275 (FAX)
(888) 4-SUMPTION (toll-free)
michael -at- sumptionandwyland -dot- com

Since 1990
Strategic Planning * Executive Coaching * Training & Facilitation * Grantsmanship

http://www.sumptionandwyland.com
-- free e-newsletter sign-up
-- Article, "Buffett's Gift to Gates Foundation - What Does $60 Billion Really Mean?"