RE: MS Word Question -- about templates

Subject: RE: MS Word Question -- about templates
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 11:49:46 -0500

While the uncustomizable ribbon is an affront to many of us, it will
apparently be possible to define ALT key shortcuts that reference the
missing menus. So, for example, you'll be able to customize Word 2007 so
that ALT,O,S still brings up the Style dialog box from pre-Task Pane
versions of Word.

This was stated on the Word-PC list by the inestimable (and now
reclusive) Word MVP Steve Hudson, back in September 2006. Can anyone
with Office 2007 try this out and say if it's true?

Thanks,

Dan

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter. Thank you.