Re: FW: When you hear the Axe in the dark...

Subject: Re: FW: When you hear the Axe in the dark...
From: ct <straylightsghost -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Elizabeth Labine" <elabine -at- aurora -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 10:32:56 -0700

Thanks.

I'm honestly not too sad about it. "It is what it is" as they say. I
am in Utah...a very confused State when it comes to Technology and
Startups in the "Growing Up" stage.

The good thing? There are *A Lot* of good prospects here and the
market is ripe with "more money" and better companies to work for.
And in the interim...contracts can be had without much trouble.

So...all in all? It's just another day when the Axe finally hits home.

-Collin

On 1/23/07, Elizabeth Labine <elabine -at- aurora -dot- com> wrote:

Oh Collin,
I truly feel for you <I know this isn't really what you need right now>
as I've been there - the latest being my last job. It took me about
four weeks after I bit the bullet and really took a look at the
situation and left. Where are you?

Betty