RE: RoboHelp images and bullet points

Subject: RE: RoboHelp images and bullet points
From: "Turner, Katherine" <kturner -at- Metastorm -dot- com>
To: "Jennita Catherine" <jennita -at- noida -dot- interrasystems -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 12:13:57 -0000

Hi Jenny,

When using RoboHelp if I come across problems with the layout and view
of my html pages, I normally look at the True Code page. From this I'm
normally able to determine what's going wrong.

Have you tried the following:
1. Select an image. Look at the True Code tab to determine the location
of the image. Does this image exist in the location given?
2. Select a bullet point and take a look at True Code, the code should
look something like this:

<ul>
<li>first bullet point</li>
<li>second bullet point</li>
</ul>

Or for a numbered list:
<ol>
<li>first numbered point </li>
<li>second numbered point</li>
</ol>

<ul> = un-numbered list
<li> = list item
<ol> = ordered list

Hope the above helps,

Kind regards,
Katherine

Katherine Turner
Technical Author
The opinions expressed are strictly my own and not necessarily those of
Metastorm.