Question about RoboHelp hyperlinks

Subject: Question about RoboHelp hyperlinks
From: "Randolph, Susan" <srandolp -at- harris -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 07:31:08 -0500

I'm having a problem in RoboHelp whenever I make a hyperlink to a topic
within the same project. Instead of linking to just the topic's file
name, RoboHelp is linking to the file's full directory path (which can
be seen in the hypertext properties dialog box). A coworker has the
same version of RoboHelp (HTML X5.0.2), but when she makes a hyperlink
to another topic, it links to the .htm file only and doesn't add the
whole file path thereby making a "relative" link.

The only solution I have is to create the hyperlink, then go into the
hypertext properties and remove the file path (leaving just the file
name). If I don't remove the file path, when the project is generated,
the links go to the topic file in the directory where I've stored my
project source files, not the output directory where I generated the
project.

Does anyone know how to fix this so it links automatically to the
topic's file name only?

Thanks,

Susan Randolph