RE: Styles and style sheets

Subject: RE: Styles and style sheets
From: "Lauren" <lt34 -at- csus -dot- edu>
To: <cloy -dot- tobola -at- ndsu -dot- edu>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 14:37:58 -0800

Numbered lists would come back with problems at one organization and custom
styles would come back with "<my style> + <some formatting>." The
organization did have a script that would restore Normal.dot so I could only
protect my document by using a new template. Nobody else had access to my
template, nor would they have been permitted to install the template on
their systems. I would build my document with my template and it would
always come back with Normal.dot attached to it and messed up styles.
Reading the document did not seem to pose a problem, but I had a manager
that would change my document at night while working from home. It was
stupid and it was not a typical situation for most of the organizations that
I have worked with. I usually do not have a problem using and changing
default styles in Word, but in this case of the editing micro-manager, I had
difficulty protecting the document.

Lauren