RE: Another Word question

Subject: RE: Another Word question
From: "Turner, Katherine" <kturner -at- Metastorm -dot- com>
To: "Roberts, Dan x36117" <dan_roberts -at- adp -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 10:02:13 -0000

Hi Dan,

I agree with Ed. I often use Ctrl+Shift+S.

There are other keyboard shortcuts you can use to access the options on
the toolbars. For example, Ctrl+Shift+F accesses the Font, using the
down arrow (or up) key can select the required font and press Enter to
use it. Alternatively can press the Tab key and move to the next button
or drop-down on the toolbar and press to use the selected option.

For further information, look up "Keyboard Shortcuts" in Help and view
the Character and Paragraph Formatting section.

Hope this helps,

Kind regards,
Katherine

Katherine Turner