RE: When you hear the Axe in the dark...

Subject: RE: When you hear the Axe in the dark...
From: "technical writing plus" <doc-x -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 10:54:46 -0600

Agreeing with Gene here. Another point is that, while technically you might
have been 'young and stupid', no matter what, the assault thing was wrong
for them to do. It was probably illegal too.

After all, most people have been 'young and stupid'; however, most people ,
in spite of that, do not expect to be assaulted. With good reason.

Jim Jones