13th best job in America?

Subject: 13th best job in America?
From: Chris Borokowski <athloi -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 09:12:18 -0800 (PST)

Technical writer
Rank: 13 of 50

Stress: B / Flexibility: B / Creativity: B /
Difficulty: C

http://money.cnn.com/magazines/moneymag/bestjobs/snapshots/13.html

I found this interesting and ludicrous. Interesting in
how it shows the big problem of any technology, which
is that as it grows, so does obscurity. I'd bet good
tech writing is as always undervalued. Ludicrous in
the way "grades" are attempted for a category with
many internal divisions (just like tech writing
mailing lists, one muses).

http://www.dionysius.com
code | tech | docs | leadership

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time