RE: Changing progams to accommodate reviewers

Subject: RE: Changing progams to accommodate reviewers
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 10:19:10 -0500

At which point, *some* clients will go find a TW who *can* do the same
work in Word, without taking any longer and without any loss of quality.

Others, as you say, will be perfectly happy reviewing your work in PDF,
or reviewing Word docs generated using Mif2Go.

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter. Thank you.