RE: TECHWR-L Digest, Vol 17, Issue 30

Subject: RE: TECHWR-L Digest, Vol 17, Issue 30
From: "Gordon McLean" <Gordon -dot- McLean -at- GrahamTechnology -dot- com>
To: "'Chris Kearney'" <cak6631 -at- yahoo -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 12:07:15 +0100

I'm happy to be a Tech Writer.

I enjoy the fact that my role allows me to 'get into' other areas of the
company (UI, product marketing and so on).
I enjoy the fact that as we work with 'information', in all facets, there is
scope for using cutting-edge tools.
I enjoy the fact that my job, my requirements, my tools, my processes, are
different from yours, and are different from previous jobs.