RE: Tech Writing a Growing Field?

Subject: RE: Tech Writing a Growing Field?
From: "Gordon McLean" <Gordon -dot- McLean -at- GrahamTechnology -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 15:01:23 +0100

Phew.

And at what point do you, you know, write stuff? ;-)

I get what you are saying Chris, in a big way, but what you've described is
a distinct role within itself surely? Yes "us wot write" need to be aware of
such things but if we followed all that through we'd end up as UI or IA
analysts... Or something like that.

Hang on, are you trying to put "us wot write" out of a job!! ;-)

Gordon