RE: The "Problem co-worker" thread

Subject: RE: The "Problem co-worker" thread
From: "Roberts, Dan x36117" <Dan -dot- Roberts -at- broadridge -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 15:16:16 -0400

This would be where version control software, or at least
password-protection on the file, would come in useful, yes?
Doesn't solve the obnosious co-worker, tho.

Unfortunately, there's usually no way to quantify obnoxiousness.
* Your Mgr or HR could talk to her about professional manners in the
workplace?
* Perhaps refusing to work with her, and yr other team-mates doing the same,
might be a sign to Mgmt? That might not be an option, tho.
* If your HR is the warm fuzzy type, discuss the problem with them - in
terms of diminished productivity resulting from obnox's actions?

Dan Roberts
Dan -dot- Roberts -at- broadridge -dot- com (new!)
212 973-6117, or x36117