Re: Getting more than nits from reviews?

Subject: Re: Getting more than nits from reviews?
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 10:41:59 -0700

I never send anything out for review without at least one
copyedit. Most reviewers are certain that the doc team
has better grammar and spelling than they do, and some
who are especially bad at writing are convinced that it's
all magic. I don't want to do anything to discourage
either of those beliefs.

Gene Kim-Eng

"Susan Hogarth" <hogarth -at- gmail -dot- com> wrote...

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList