Re: 'Know thy audience'; was: RE: What is 'well Written'?

Subject: Re: 'Know thy audience'; was: RE: What is 'well Written'?
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 11:21:08 -0700

No, we're not. If the terms of positions offered do not meet your
professional expectations, turn them down and work elsewhere,
go into business for yourself or choose a different line of work.
The reason why all employees in all fields are not hourly and
certain occupations are classified as "professional" is that
nobody in those occupations will accept work as hourly
employees.

Gene Kim-Eng