RE: This too is technical communication

Subject: RE: This too is technical communication
From: "Condo, Candis" <ccondo -at- c-cor -dot- com>
To: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 14:30:46 -0700

I would be very careful about assuming that QA engineers and developers
do NOT have the customer needs in mind. Or, that only tech writers are
the customer advocates. Come on now. I have worked with many QA
engineers and developers (software types) who do try hard to meet
customer expectations. The very best software is always produced by a
team of developers, QA engineers, tech writers AND tech support
engineers working TOGETHER to produce what the customer needs and wants
in the shortest possible time.

Candis Condo