Re: This too is technical communication

Subject: Re: This too is technical communication
From: "Mike Starr" <mikestarr-techwr-l -at- writestarr -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 03:59:40 -0500

Just to clarify here (since I'm the one who started this "clueless idiot"
portion of the thread)...

I never PLAY dumb but I may ask an SME to explain things to me as if I'm
completely ignorant of the underlying technology.

Mike
--
Mike Starr WriteStarr Information Services
Technical Writer - Online Help Developer - Website developer