RE: This is interesting...

Subject: RE: This is interesting...
From: Chris Borokowski <athloi -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 12:16:42 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know whether or not this is true, but I wanted
to raise my squeaky little voice to say that the best
earners and sellers are not the best writers. In my
experience, the best books I've read have been either
classics or small sellers that never got the praise
they deserved in my view.

I also have to say that in my favorite field of
writing, the mystery novel, most of the good writers
are women.

> However, I would guess that if we could identify the
> most highly
> successful writers (in sales or earnings), we would
> find that the
> majority of them are still men.

User Interface design blog
http://user-advocacy.blogspot.com/