Re: The Mythical Man-Month

Subject: Re: The Mythical Man-Month
From: <neilson -at- windstream -dot- net>
To: "Dori Green" <dgreen -at- associatedbrands -dot- com>, "Techwr-l" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 14:01:12 -0400

We might remember that fights actually do go on in some board rooms about
these issues. It can help to provide ammunition to the side that is
Morally Right, in their efforts against the Forces of Darkness.

It's sometimes a bit subjective, though, and can be hard to know which side
to pick. The one who champions morality might have a hidden agenda. In the
quality business, one man's mean is another man's poisson.
-Peter

Dori Green wondered:

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList