RE: Tech Writer and BA Title

Subject: RE: Tech Writer and BA Title
From: "Sharon Burton" <sharon -at- anthrobytes -dot- com>
To: "Jim Barrow" <vrfour -at- verizon -dot- net>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 16:59:02 -0700

Hey, Jim!

At my current employer, we call this person Team lead. Team leads run 3 or 4
people and report directly to the Manager of the department. They have
additional responsibilities, like making sure their team members are on
track, monitoring the writer's project, and so on. The members of the
specific teams may vary or may not, per project demands.

It's also for when the Manager should be a Director and the Team Leads
should be promoted to Managers and no one wants to create those positions.

sharon

Sharon Burton
CEO, Anthrobytes Consulting
951-369-8590