Re: Tips for Second Interview

Subject: Re: Tips for Second Interview
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 09:42:19 -0700

Other than the standard questions you always find in
online interviewing guides, I would suggest that you think
about why you left or are leaving your current or previous
position and what you need to know to give you an adequate
level of confidence that it isn't going to be repeated at this
company. Then base your questions on that. This is not
nessarily for any particular phase of interviewing, but I think
usually best addressed during your final discussion with
the hiring manager.

Gene Kim-Eng