Re: Nuts. Was: How about Keeping the List Civil? Was: Employment question

Subject: Re: Nuts. Was: How about Keeping the List Civil? Was: Employment question
From: "heidi arnold" <heidi -dot- w -dot- arnold -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Lauren <lt34 -at- csus -dot- edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 16:38:07 -0700

Lauren, and others,

those are cool songs. it reminds me of a small furor among the tech writers
at my first job in college, someone had the nerve to call the technical
writers 'technicians' and we had thought of it as an art, which it is, if
you ask me. and there are many intangibles...

i will be interested to hear what others might say.

heidi

www.heidiarnold.org
www.peaceraptor.blogspot.com

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList