RE: Globally changing word styles?

Subject: RE: Globally changing word styles?
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- granatedit -dot- com>
To: "'Van Boening, Tammy'" <tammy -dot- vanboening -at- Fiserv -dot- com>, <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 11:50:49 -0400

Go to www.editorium.com and download the trial of MultiMacro. You can use it
to create the style in each document in a batch. Then you can use it to
change the style of elements in the next using the Find/Replace dialog box.

It's an absolutely wonderful tool. If you want to buy it, it's quite
reasonably priced, but the trial may allow you to test it on your large
project. I can't praise Jack Lyon's stuff enough. He's got lots more
goodies, too.

Bonnie Granat
http://www.GranatEdit.com

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList