RE: Good sample of "structured writing"

Subject: RE: Good sample of "structured writing"
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- granatedit -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 10:26:56 -0400

That company is pretty well-known and has been around a long time; there are
a variety of opinions about its approach. Personally, I think what they've
done here is a crime, but perhaps a useful one that illustrates the inanity
of the method and its results. There's a certain "cult" quality to it all
that has always made my skin crawl. The audacity of using it on Jefferson's
beautiful creation is remarkable.

Happy Independence Day to all of you who celebrate the Fourth of July,
wherever you may be!

Bonnie Granat
http://www.GranatEdit.com

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList