RE: Working later than the boss - Part II

Subject: RE: Working later than the boss - Part II
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- granatedit -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 17:08:25 -0400

Yup. Someone ought to do a scientific study of the net time saved by using
e-mail in human communication, in which the time necessary for verifying
that one has understood another person's meaning is generally viewed as
unnecessary and we wind up with reponses to meanings that were never
intended.

In this case, I took "at least for the person posting" to mean you thought
*she* was "clear" about needing to look at staying vs. leaving. But I didn't
check it out with you to see if that was what you referred to. By saving the
time it would have taken, did I actually save time? No, because time was
spent (probably more) trying to understand subsequent responses.

It's probably a wash. ;)

Bonnie Granat
http://www.GranatEdit.com

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList