RE: FrameMaker Graphics [OT]

Subject: RE: FrameMaker Graphics [OT]
From: "Lauren" <lt34 -at- csus -dot- edu>
To: "'Dori Green'" <dgreen -at- associatedbrands -dot- com>, "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 12:20:34 -0700

Um... Let's see...

> Behalf Of Dori Green

> Al Geist wrote: "In that sense, we drink just the right amount."

I "love" research. My local BevMo has "research" tastings every Friday and
"alternatives assessment" with wine on Saturdays.

> Here's to micro-research, and micro-brews!

Dori's right, you know.

Okay, here's a writing idea to justify my Friday and Saturday afternoons,
maybe I could just write-up my opinions and the opinions of others about the
different microbrews. There are microbrew magazines that probably have
enough reviews as it is, but I have a unique spin on everything I write
anyway, maybe I can turn my hobby into a nice sideline writing job. Could
that work?

There. Back on T. Sort of.

> As long as we're off topic, I will just share the
> documentation note that last night I was fined $50 by my town
> court for letting my grass grow up higher than 10 inches
> within 25 feet of a building, and for not stacking a pile of
> firewood pallets more neatly (they've been tossed there since
> 2003 with no complaint and they're now full of bees and
> snakes so I had planned to leave them alone until after the
> first frost). My lack of awareness of any such regulation
> was no excuse. I went home and watched "Hitchhiker's Guide
> to the Galaxy", wishing I had some microbrew to go with it.

Okay, OT again. I got fined $240 for having a motorcycle on the side of my
house, away from public view or access, for ten years and for having a pile
of leaves in the frontyard. This was because of a neighborhood zoning
"sweep" that was scheduled after the cancellation of the neighborhood
clean-up that normally occurred every year-and-half. People routinely
collect rubbish to put out on the street and the county would pick it up.
Well they postponed the last one while people were preparing for the
"event." Then they postponed it again and "swept" the neighborhood. I can
understand their reasoning. Performing the service that taxpayers pay for
costs money, but conducting a neighborhood sweep raises revenue in the form
of fines.

Lauren

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList