RE: No Time to Read

Subject: RE: No Time to Read
From: "Condo, Candis" <ccondo -at- c-cor -dot- com>
To: "Melissa Nelson" <melmis36 -at- hotmail -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 10:23:53 -0700

I couldn't agree more.

Let's give this one a rest, please.

Candis

-----Original Message-----
From: techwr-l-bounces+ccondo=c-cor -dot- com -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
[mailto:techwr-l-bounces+ccondo=c-cor -dot- com -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com] On Behalf
Of Melissa Nelson
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2007 8:27 AM
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com

Why is this all such a big deal? I do not even remember what this thread

started out as being, but looking at the subject line...it certainly
applies
now. I have no time to read this back and forth.

Happy Monday Everybody :)

Melissa

From: Richard Lewis <tech44writer -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: linda_sims -at- vanguard -dot- com, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 08:23:22 -0700 (PDT)
>Answers to 3 to 4, I have already clearly stated: I did not strategize
>sockpuppit. Answer to 1 and 2, yes I have taken an assumed names. I
have
>seen recommendations to do such on the TV news and on at least one
popular
>web site. (No, I do not remember the wheres and whens.)
>
> Richard Lewis
>

>linda_sims -at- vanguard -dot- com wrote:
> I was going to leave this alone. Really I was. It profits us not at
all
>encourage this. However, here I am . . . .
>
>Richard, what everyone is trying to get you to provide are yes or no
>answers to the following questions, none of which can come under the
>heading of false dichotomy:
>
>1. Have you posted to this list using the name Tony Markos?
>2. Have you posted to this list using the name Anthony Markatos?
>3. Assuming that the answers to questions 1 and 2 are yes, have you, as
>Richard Lewis, referred to a forum posting by Tony Markos?
>4. Assuming that the answer to question 3 is yes, were you trying to
imply
>that the forum article by Tony Markso was written by someone other than
>yourself?
>
>Lin Sims
>Project VPAS - Technical Writer
>The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official
opinion
>of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was
>accessed.
>
>Richard Lewis wrote on 08/13/2007 10:06:41 AM:
>
> > You tried to bring up the sockpuppit issue again.
> >
> > Richard Lewis
>

>---------------------------------
>Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!
>Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Yahoo!

>Games.
>^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
>Create HTML or Microsoft Word content and convert to Help file formats
or
>printed documentation. Features include support for Windows Vista &
2007
>Microsoft Office, team authoring, plus more.
>http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList
>
>True single source, conditional content, PDF export, modular help.
>Help & Manual is the most powerful authoring tool for technical
>documentation. Boost your productivity! http://www.helpandmanual.com
>
>---
>You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as melmis36 -at- hotmail -dot- com -dot-

>or visit
>http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/melmis36%40hotmail.c
om

>To subscribe, send a blank email to techwr-l-join -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
>
>Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit
>http://www.techwr-l.com/ for more resources and info.

Create HTML or Microsoft Word content and convert to Help file formats
> [...]

You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as ccondo -at- c-cor -dot- com -dot-

or visit
http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/ccondo%40c-cor.com

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList