Re: Getting up to speed on UML (Was: Re: Documentation Correctness...)

Subject: Re: Getting up to speed on UML (Was: Re: Documentation Correctness...)
From: Richard Lewis <tech44writer -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>, Stuart Burnfield <slb -at- westnet -dot- com -dot- au>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 07:37:42 -0700 (PDT)

As a Tech Writer I hardly don't write nothing. I primarily create data flow diagrams.

Really John, I once got grilled on this listserv about my grammar bt the pres (or some big wig like that) of STC. Having survived that, I am immune to grammar criticisms.

Generic Richard

John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com> wrote:
> Richard Lewis wrote:
> > Problem is Bill, there are no books or other
> > resources that are not going to "tell it like it is".

Isn't this a double negative? I guess when you have your DFDs, you
don't need clear writing. I'm starting to see their value more and
more as time goes on.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"They say everyone needs goals. Mine is to live forever.
So far, so good."

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList

You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as tech44writer -at- yahoo -dot- com -dot-

or visit http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/tech44writer%40yahoo.com

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList