RE: Getting up to speed on UML (Was: Re: Documentation Correctness...)

Subject: RE: Getting up to speed on UML (Was: Re: Documentation Correctness...)
From: "Lauren" <lt34 -at- csus -dot- edu>
To: "'Richard Lewis'" <tech44writer -at- yahoo -dot- com>, "'John Posada'" <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>, "'Stuart Burnfield'" <slb -at- westnet -dot- com -dot- au>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 10:11:33 -0700

> From: Richard Lewis

Anthony Markatos, why are you here?

> As a Tech Writer I hardly don't write nothing. I primarily
> create data flow diagrams.

Then you are not a technical writer. Technical writers write. ALL diagrams
and other support documents are tools that may or may not be used. If there
was a person working for me or with me who only produced diagrams, then that
person would only be a support person for the writers.

Why are you on a technical writing forum if you NOT a writer? Twisting the
words of people who point out your weaknesses into irrelevant nonsense and
then becoming combative out of defensiveness with your poorly formed
arguments is simply disruptive. Can't you find other people to annoy? Your
writing is atrocious, so I doubt that your employer would consider you a
"writer" of anything, let alone a technical writer.

You have never supported anything you say. You claim that you do not know
what people are saying to you and you require extensive explanations because
you either do not or you pretend you do not understand the basic precepts of
communication and support for arguments, so you are not a communicator.

You are a paradox. Why are you here? You do not write, you are not a
professional communicator, you are not a technical writer, you do not
understand the environment of technical writing, and you have a bad
attitude. Do you know that this is a technical writing forum for technical
communicators that want to peacefully share ideas? You do not belong here
when you criticize the career and attack people.

Lauren

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList