Re: Getting up to speed on UML (Was: Re: Documentation Correctness...)

Subject: Re: Getting up to speed on UML (Was: Re: Documentation Correctness...)
From: <neilson -at- windstream -dot- net>
To: Richard Lewis <tech44writer -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 13:16:12 -0400

What? Tony's a punching bag? He puts his tongue firmly in his
cheek, makes a silly statement with extra negatatives that would
make a Russian proud, and gets flak for it!

Awwright, everybody, back to work! No humor aloud. Its' not
Friday yet, Don't need no bad grammers an wash you're speling, two.

--Peter Neilson

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList