Re: If you had only 1 hour to learn onscreen editing...

Subject: Re: If you had only 1 hour to learn onscreen editing...
From: "Edwin Skau" <eddy -dot- skau -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Geoff Hart" <ghart -at- videotron -dot- ca>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 11:18:50 +0530

Going strictly bu the subject line...

If I had one hour to learn onscreen editing, here's what I'd want to know:

- How is it different from the editing I do now?
- What are the advantages and tradeoffs.
- Critical gotchas and aha!s.
- Tool/process/workflow possibilities
- Online references and other sources of information (your book perhaps?)

Jean Hollis Weber had a book title Editing Online Documents on her website
years ago, and I found that informative and useful then. Can't seem to find
it now (*that* Web page or book.)

Edwin