Re: musicians among us

Subject: Re: musicians among us
From: "Edwin Skau" <eddy -dot- skau -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Blount, Patricia A" <Patricia -dot- Blount -at- ca -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 11:01:54 +0530

Joseph Caldwell has written an interesting book about playing the guitar by
ear (for mathematicians and physicists) check it out here:
http://www.foundation.bw/guitaroptions.htm

It is an interesting study in writing about a pretty common topic for a
different audience than usual.

I hope this ties in some of the music thread with writing.

The book is neat though.

Edwin