Re: Remove part of a PDF? / alternative approach

Subject: Re: Remove part of a PDF? / alternative approach
From: brianlindgren -at- aol -dot- com
To: john -at- garisons -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 15:02:16 -0500

In addtion to the methods cited, Acrobat Professional (and possibly Standard) will allow you to extract the pages you want. Unlike deleting pages, where you remove what you don't want, extracting pages pulls what you do want into a separate file that you can save under a new name (which might be an extra safety check to prevent you from erroneously saving the original file without certain pages).

If you don't catch all the pages you want to extract on the first sweep, you can add pages later.